Error: Transactions exist in Fixed Assets for quoted assets on or after the Termination Quote Effective From date
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.2.7 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, Asset Management
When trying to Book a contract associated to a Rollover Quote with Purchase, or upon acceptance of quotes for other buyout (With Purchase) scenarios, the following error is received:
Transactions exist in Fixed Assets for quoted assets on or after the Termination Quote Effective From date (some date). Please create your Termination Quote with a Quote Effective From date after (another date).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Book a contract that is Evergreen eligible.
2. Process Billing, Accruals, etc. for the Base Term.
3. Run Terminate Expired Contracts to get the contract into an Evergreen Status.
4. Create a Termination / Rollover Quote with Purchase using an effective date that
within the Base Term of the contract.
5. Accept the Quote / Attempt to Book the Rollover Contract associated to the
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot process these quotes using the desired dates.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms