Error "No Currency Conversion Information Available" When Changing Currency For Charge Lines
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the currency details in the charge line,
the following error occurs.
"No Currency Conversion information available"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the price list profile option "QP: Multi Currency Installed" and "QP: Multi Currency Usage" to 'Yes'
2. Navigate to Oracle Pricing Manager (R) -> Price Lists -> Price List Setup. Entered the below information,
Price List Name : SERVICE
Multi-Currency Conversion : "Generated Currency Conversion For EUR 1005"
3. Navigate to Oracle Pricing Manager (R) -> Price Lists -> Multi-Currency Conversion Setup.
Base Currency code : EUR
Name : "Generated Currency Conversion For EUR 1005"
Under conversion criteria detail block, enter the "To Currency Code" filed value as "GBP"
4. Navigate to Service (R) -> Service Requests -> Create Service Requests. Create the SR and click on charges tab. Create the charge line with EUR as billing currency under pricing sub-tab
5. Try to change the billing currency from "EUR" to "GBP"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms