Error "No Currency Conversion Information Available" When Changing Currency For Charge Lines
(Doc ID 2384872.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the currency details in the charge line,
the following error occurs.
"No Currency Conversion information available"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the price list profile option "QP: Multi Currency Installed" and "QP: Multi Currency Usage" to 'Yes'
2. Navigate to Oracle Pricing Manager (R) -> Price Lists -> Price List Setup. Entered the below information,
Price List Name : SERVICE
Multi-Currency Conversion : "Generated Currency Conversion For EUR"
3. Navigate to Oracle Pricing Manager (R) -> Price Lists -> Multi-Currency Conversion Setup.
Base Currency code : EUR
Name : "Generated Currency Conversion For EUR"
Under conversion criteria detail block, enter the "To Currency Code" filed value as "GBP"
4. Navigate to Service (R) -> Service Requests -> Create Service Requests. Create the SR and click on charges tab. Create the charge line with EUR as billing currency under pricing sub-tab
5. Try to change the billing currency from "EUR" to "GBP"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document