Currency Conversion Is Not Working As Expected For Manuall Charge Line or Charge Line Created From Debrief
(Doc ID 2384884.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating debrief expense line with currency other than default price list currency,
then the charge line created from debrief is showing only the default currency
Override unit price is not getting converted properly
when changing the currency to other currencies defined in Multi-currency setup for the charge line.
The currency entered in the expense debrief line should populate as it is in the corresponding charge line.
Also the list price and override unit price should get converted properly when the currency is changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the price list profile option "QP: Multi Currency Installed" and "QP: Multi Currency Usage" to 'Yes'
2. Navigate to Oracle Pricing Manager (R) -> Price Lists -> Price List Setup.
Define a price for "EXPENSE" item in price list setup
3. Navigate to Oracle Pricing Manager (R) -> Price Lists -> Multi-Currency Conversion Setup.
Add currencies with FIXED values for the base currency conversion
4. Navigate to Service (R) -> Service Requests -> Create Service Requests. Create the Service Request and debrief task.
5. Create a debrief line for expense item with currency and price different from the price list setup.
6. Post the debrief and auto generate the charges in Charges tab
7. For the generated charge line the currency is showing as price list currency. (It should be same as Currency used in the debrief line. not the price list currency).
8. Change the currency in pricing tab either to default currency or other currency as per multi-currency conversion setup.
Currency conversion is not working and price is displaying incorrectly.
9. Change the unit price and save the changes. Changed amount is displaying in the unit price column
10. Override unit price is not getting converted properly when Changing the currency.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document