Order Line Stuck In Pending Post-Billing Acceptance Status And Will Not Progress
(Doc ID 2385646.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Customer Acceptance is performed for a Sales Order Line , the Line Remains stuck in Status Pending post-billing acceptance and Revenue recognition is pending.
Expect the line workflow to progress to closed after customer acceptance is performed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
2. Query the Sales Order.
3. Open the sales order and from Actions button, select Fulfillment Acceptance.
4. In the Fulfillment Acceptance page, check the Sales Order line and in Actions field, select Accept and press Go button.
5. Provide date of acceptance and customer detail and press OK.
6. Query the Sales Order and navigate to Lines. Status remains as Pending post-billing acceptance status.
7. Again from Actions button, select Fulfillment Acceptance to check if Acceptance is done correctly.
8. In the Fulfillment Acceptance page, could not check the line as it is already grayed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document