Quick Order Organizer Heaader and Line Folders Are Not Switching Correctly
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Quick Order Organizer, it has been noticed that RMAs and regular Sales Orders are being opened in the Quick Quote screen.
When opened from Quick Sales Order Organizer, need to have the determination which folder to open on sales document header based solely
on the order which is opened in the Lines tab, regardless of where the cursor is in the Headers tab.
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Quick Order Organizer.
3. Open the Summary screen and place cursor in the header record.
4. Move to the lines tab and put cursor in an order line record.
5. Click on open.
6. Go back and put cursor in a Quote line.
7. Click open and see Quote line has Sales Order line's folder opened.
8. Again go back and put cursor in a Sales Order line record.
9. Click open and see the order opens with Quote folders in both header and lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms