Update Assignment throws Error "FRM-40735: POST-UPDATE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-04063."
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.5 version of the Application, In the Assignment form.
When attempting to Update the Assignment Record, the following error occurs and is shown in the Status Bar.
"FRM-40735: POST-UPDATE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-04063."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using 'HRMS Manager' Responsibility.
2. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain.
3. Query an Employee, whose assignment details are supposed to be updated.
4. Click on the 'Assignment' button and in the launched assignment form, update some field in assignment form.
5. When trying to save the same got the above error message displayed in the Status Bar.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms