Allocated Serial Number For An Order Is Not Getting Displayed In WMS Mobile Pick Load Page
(Doc ID 2386258.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Pick Release Process
In the scenario, where Allocate Serial Numbers is set to 'Yes' in the Organization Parameters from, the following is occurring: For the sales order picking with WMS and MWA app, when the quantity is 1, the serial number which was allocated at sales order reservations or at transact move order form is not getting displayed in MWA mobile pick load page. Instead, when the LOV for the 'SN' field is pressed, the allocated serial number is automatically selected by the system and the page moves to the next step, without displaying the allocated serial number. So users do not know which serial number has been allocated.
No error is displayed. However, the allocated serial should be displayed, but is not.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a sales order with one line, for an item with a quantity of 1.
2. book the order.
3. Run pick release, Auto Allocate set to 'Yes', Auto Pick Confirm set to 'No'.
4. Navigate to Cluster Pick by Label on the mobile device.
5. Enter required information.
6. In Serial Number field, 'SN', click on LOV. Notice that system moves to next step, without displaying any serial number.
7. Task is able to be completed successfully, but users do not know which serial number was selected.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see what is the selected serial number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document