Error: Install At Site Address Must Be Same As The Customer Site Address
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Lease Authoring
When attempting to re-book a contract the following error occurs.
Error: Install At Site Address must be same as the Customer Site Address
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to 12.1.3 instance and navigate to lease super user resp.
2. Go to Customers > Contracts and create a contract with 2 or more assets. Book the contract.
3. Create a termination quote for contract and add one asset to that quote.
4. Quote is approved. One asset terminated.
5. Create a return request for the asset and select internal address for this. Make sure address is updated on contract.
6. Re-book the contract
7. While validation it throws error Install At Site Address must be same as the Customer Site Address
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms