Finally Closed Requisition Can Be Submitted For Re-approval Via IProcurement?
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.5 version, Approval List and Workflow
Finally Closed Requisition Lines, can be submitted for approval.
Finally Close Requisition Line should be disabled for future changes.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Procurement
3. Navigation- iProcurement Home-page ->> Create Requisition (Catalog Item or Non Catalog Request.
4. Submit for Approval ->> Requisition is Approved ->> Finally Close the Requisition Line.
5. Go back into iProcurement, and you will see that the Finally Closed Requisition available for changed
6. Proceed to make a Change on the Requisition, Notice that the Finally Closed Line is Seen in the Shopping Cart,
7. And Update, Complete the Requisition, and Submit for Approval.
8. The Notification sent to the Approver doesn't include any lines in the Notification.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users can submit, Finally Closed, requisitions for approval.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms