Exception Thrown When FND: Personalization Region Link Enabled Is Set To Yes
(Doc ID 2386744.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.7 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.2.7 or 12.2.8, when attempting to create a Non Catalog Request the following error occurs:
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- The referring page may have come from a previous Session. Please select Close Window to proceed
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iProcurement responsibility.
2. On the Shopping home page, click the Non-Catalog Request subtab.
3. On the Non-Catalog Request page, select the Item Type and enter an Item Description value.
4. Click the list of values (LOV) icon for either the Category field or the Unit of Measure field. The error appears at this point.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document