Minmax Move Order Pick Slip Program Does Not Allocate Available Lot When Expiration Is Defined
(Doc ID 2386847.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Inventory Transactions
Move Order pick slip program not allocating the available lot
Incorrect lot allocated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up min max for Item at Sub Inventory with sourcing from another sub Inventory
2. Create 2 lots with different expiration dates 31-OCT-2018, 31-DEC-2018
3. Run Min-max Planning Report for sub Inventory
4. Run Move Order Pick Slip Report
4. Check the allocation of item in Mover order pick slip report.
Expect the lot expiring earlier to be allocated first as picking rule used is FEFO. (First-expired-first-out), But see the lot with 31-DEC-2018 is getting allocated instead.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document