WSH_SC_REQ_EXPORT_COMPL: Delivery Requires Export Compliance
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Ship Confirm
Sales orders are stuck and cannot be ship confirmed. INV and GL periods are closed .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The set up in shipping parameters --> General--> Export Compliance Screening is changed to "At ship confirm" from "Not required" by mistake.
2. Due to this some orders are stuck while shipping with exception.
3. User reverted the setup changes in shipping parameters to "Not required".
4. Now the new orders are processing fine.
5. But old orders raised at setup changes time are stuck with the following exception while attempting to Ship Confirm:
"WSH_SC_REQ_EXPORT_COMPL" description : Delivery requires export compliance screening at ship confirmation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms