Incorrect Element Entry Value When Voiding the Successive Life Event Which was Processed during the First Pay Period Adjustment Period
(Doc ID 2387653.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the element entry value is incorrect when voiding the successive life event which was processed during the first pay period adjustment period.
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the person who was enrolled in a plan for which element entry values are created as follows:
26-MAR-2017 to 01-APR-2017 = -0.10 (entry value)
02-APR-2017 to EOT = 0.04 (entry value)
3. Process a successive life event (i.e. Salary Change) during the first pay period adjustment period (26-MAR-2017 to 01-APR-2017).
4. Back out the Salary Change life event to Voided status.
5. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain > Assignment > Entries.
Notice that the Element would have the value of -0.10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document