Unable To Find All The Configuration Options On Endeca iProcurement
(Doc ID 2387820.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.6 version, Endeca based search (v5 and lower)
User only see the "icx-iproc" - data-set visible when looking at the Search Box - Configuration page.
The following data-sets (icx-iproc-freq-items / icx-reqs / icx-req-action history) are not visible
User expect to see all the Search box - Configuration Data-Set when viewing the Configuration page.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
3. Navigation: iProcurement / Endeca - Homepage
4. Change to URL: https://ebs.pxd.com/endeca/web/icx-iproc/eid_home_global_search
5. Returns Search Box / Configuration / Remove ->> Click: "Configuration"
6. Returns Search Box - Configuration ->> Observe Only the ICX-IPROC - Data-Set is visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!