Estimates Doesn't Import To Actuals When Bill To Customer Is Different From Service Request Customer
(Doc ID 2387839.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Estimates doesn't import to actuals when Bill to Customer is different from SR customer
FRM-40735 When-Button-Pressed trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01086, when trying to navigate to Repair Actuals in the Depot repair
• Created a SR where the SR customer A/C is different from Bill to Customer AC.
• SR Header – Account number: <ACCOUNT_NUMBER>, Bill To Tab - Account number: <ACCOUNT_NUMBER>
• Both these customers have Active Sites in the SR operating Unit.
• Created a Repair Order (Service Order) and added Estimate Lines for Material, Labor and Expense
• Navigated to Actual Tab to Import the estimate lines
• In the Default bill To Section:
• The customer Account is the account from SR header and not the Bill to Tab of the SR->Contacts/Addresses – Expectation is that this should pick the bill to customer Account and not the SR customer A/C
• The customer address is the address from Bill to Tab and not from the SR header – But the Bill to address might not be a correct address for SR customer
• Error FRM-40735
• We updated the customer A/C on Actuals Tab to the customer in Bill To Account number: <ACCOUNT_NUMBER>
• Then clicked on Source = Estimate and Add, it gave the successfully imported message.
• On clicking on OK, all the Charge lines got imported properly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document