Order Line Schedule Activity Marked 'Complete' Even When Line Is Not Scheduled
(Doc ID 2387900.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While Importing Sales Orders, Scheduling activity is marked complete even though Override ATP flag is checked and no Schedule Ship Date or Schedule Arrival Date is passed and workflow progressed to next stage.
Sales Order Line Workflow should not progress to next activity, if scheduling failed.
1. Create Booked Orders through import Order
2. Booking event takes take care of Scheduling activity
3. Sales Order Line Workflow shows "Scheduling Activity" is completed but Schedule Ship Date is not Populated
4. Sales Order Line Status progressed to Supply_Eligible
5. When scheduled "Autocreate purchase requisitions program" is run , which picks the Sales Order line in Supply Eligible and populates data in Requisition Interface table "PO_Requisitions_Interface_All ".
6. Since "Schedule Ship Date" is null , Need By Date is null and hence "Requisition Import " fails to create Internal Requistoin .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document