Work Order Number Generation Does Not Default On Wireless Maintenance User Workbench
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work order does not default in when trying to create work orders using Wireless Maintenance User Workbench responsibility.
The issue exists when using the standard responsibility and custom responsibility. Work orders can be created when entering work order number manually.
This functionality should behave same way as the Self Service responsibility (Maintenance Super User).
The system should default in work order number when creating work orders using Wireless Maintenance User Workbench.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Wireless Maintenance User Workbench.
2. Home page opens.
3. Select option Create work orders, work order number didn’t generate automatically.
4. However on regular work order management responsibility after open the create work order screen system generates number without any issue.
5. Open work order management, create work order page.
6. Work order number does not default by system.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms