R12:FAH/XLA/AP: Supporting Reference: JE_CATEGORY_NAME (a number) is Displayed Instead of USER_JE_CATEGORY_NAME in the View Journal Entry Lines page
(Doc ID 2388194.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials Accounting Hub - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Subledger Accounting - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After clicking Line Drilldown in the Journals form in GL, the JE_CATEGORY_NAME (a number) is displayed for the Journal Category Supporting Reference instead of the USER_JE_CATEGORY_NAME in the View Journal Entry Lines page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create SLA entries via FAH transactions object.
2. Switch to a GL responsibility
3. Search for the journal batch
4. Review the journal
5. Go to the line section
6. Click the Drilldown button
7. Click on Supporting Reference
8. The JE_CATEGORY_NAME is displayed for the Journal Category instead of the USER_JE_CATEGORY_NAME
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!