Dynamic Columns not Reflecting New Calculations
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A dynamic column, Column A, has a new calculation of Column B / Column C. But some users are still seeing the calculation being used is the old calculation of Column B + Column D.
For some users, clearing the cache fixes the issue.
The issue occurs even after a patch to fix a similar issue has already been applied, <patch 26422328> as per <Note 2299402.1>.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility Compensation Workbench for Administrators.
3. Click on the function Compensation Workbench for Administrators.
4. Click on the Go to Task for one of the compensation plans.
5. Click on the link Personalize Dynamic Columns.
6. Modify the calculation being used by a dynamic column.
7. Click Apply then Return.
8. Check the data to see what calculation is being used for the dynamic column.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms