Operating Unit Becomes Read Only after Cancel Then Create New Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2388400.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 version, HTML Orders
In Oracle Purchasing, operating unit becomes read only after cancelling PO before saving it and then creating a PO again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into EBS > Purchasing Responsibility
2. Go to Buyer Work Center > Orders
3. Create new PO > Enter header., supplier and supplier site
4. Enter Line information
5. Enter distribution information
6. Cancel button on PO form > User gets asked "you will lose changes" > User chooses yes
7. Back in to orders tab and choose to create new PO but operating unit love is grayed out and blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document