MFS: Conflict Rule Mismatch In MFS
(Doc ID 2388471.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, General / Laptop
The Profile 'JTM: Application Conflict Rule' is set to 'Server Wins' , but it was noticed that the MFS side data has overridden the EBS server data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Planner changed the task status in EBS.
2. Engineer synchronized MFS. Task got downloaded to MFS Laptop client.
3. EBS Side modifies the Scheduled Date on task.
4. Engineer changed the task status again in MFS Laptop and synched.
5. The old task data (Scheduled Date) got updated on the EBS side from MFS by the Processes Mobile Upload Data Program.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!