Error When Creating RFQs and Tip Message Is Enabled Via Personalization - You are trying to access a page that is no longer active
(Doc ID 2388836.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing, Release 12.2.4, an error occurs during creation of a new RFQ document when selecting values from list of values (LOV) windows.
Due to this issue, users cannot utilize the LOV windows to select the desired values during the RFQ creation process.
The issue occurs when a "Tip" message has been added via personalization.
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using a Sourcing Super User responsibility.
2. On the Negotiations home page, in the Create region, click the RFQ link to create a new RFQ.
3. Perform the personalization to enter a Tip message.
3a. Still on the header page, in the Terms region, click the "Personalize Table Layout: (region7)" link.
3b. On the Personalize Region: /oracle/apps/pon/negotiation/creation/webui/ponHdrTnCRN.region7 page, in the Personalization Structure region, click the Create Item icon for the first very entry (Name = "Table Layout: (region7)").
3c. On the Create Item page, specify the following values:
- Level = Site
- Item Style = Tip
- ID = PON_TermsRegion_Tip
- Rendered = True
- Text = (enter the desired text which will display in the Tip message)
3d. Click the Apply button
3e. Return to Application
4. Back on the Create RFQ page, enter the RFQ Title
5. In the Terms region, click the list of values icon (magnifying glass) for the Ship-To Address field.
6. In the Ship-To Address pop-up LOV window, search for the desired ship-to address value, and click the "Quick Select" icon.
7. At this point, the pop-up window closes, and the main page is refreshed with the error showing instead of the Create RFQ page.
The error can also occur in other regions of the Create RFQ page, such as the Requirements region.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document