Behavior Of Non-recurring Element Entries On Change Of Link Eligibility
(Doc ID 2389000.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Non-recurring element entries remain intact , which have 'Assignment Category' based multiple element links.
Following scenario happening:
1) Non-recurring element entry is created as on period start date. So, the start and end dates of entry are start and end date of Payroll period respectively.
2) Assignment is updated somewhere around mid-month with assignment category change.
3) Recurring element entries are end-dated and new entries are created from assignment update date as now these entries point to new element links.
4) Non-recurring element entries remain intact.
New entries be created of non-recurring elements too as the link is not valid after assignment update date
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created an entry of non-recurring element whose element link is based on assignment category.
2. Updated Assignment category of employee effective from 05-may-2018
3. The entry non-recurring entry remains intact, recurring ones got created automatically from assignment category change date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!