R12:CE: Exchange Rate is Not Defaulted when Reconciling AP Foreign Currency Payment
(Doc ID 2389117.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Reconciliation and Clearing
Exchange rate is not defaulted when reconciling AP Foreign Currency Payment
You must complete currency exchange information
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter bank statement for Bank account that has functional currency
2. Enter Bank Statement Line information
3. The amount on the Bank Statement Line is in foreign currency
4. Click on Available button , find the payment and try to reconcile
5. Get error
6. Check the Exchange Tab in Available Transactions form and notice that : exchange rate is null
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document