HTML Contact Center Customer Information DFF Not Available Although Available In Contact Center Form
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Customer Care - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HTML Contact Center - Customer Information DFF not available although it is available in Oracle Form. No Errors
Steps to reproduce
1. Open HTML Contact Center.
2. Search a Customer record.
3. Click hyper link for Customer Name.
3. Go to Account Tab.
4. Click "Create Account" under Actions menu.
5. Html form to create account is open. It does not contain DFF "Customer Information" to capture additional information.
6. Open Oracle forms - Contact Center. Search a customer record. Go to Accounts Tab. Click button "New".
7. Account tab contains DFF "Customer Information" to capture additional information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms