Unable To Create A Credit Memo For Disputes Using AME Workflow With Setting Profile MO: Security Profile
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is unable to Create CM using AME workflow only when Security context is
defined. If security profile is not defined, system is creating CM without any issue.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Approvals Management Business Analyst
Navigation: Run the ARAMECM workflow
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Assign the value for MO: Security Profile
2. Create a dispute.
3. Run the ARAMECM workflow using concurrent request.
Name: "Workflow Background Process"
Item Type :AR Credit Memo Using AME
4. Go to workflow to approve the dispute.
5. Click on Activity History.
6. Click on Open for the notification, and approve below.
7. Enter LIFO\LIFO and Approval Limits above, the Click on Approved.
8. Rerun the ARAMECM to get it to the next approver, and approve the same way via Activity History.
9. Click on the Open notification and approve until you get result type
"AR Credit Memo Request Creation problem. "
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms