Accrual not Cancelled for the First Month upon Termination
(Doc ID 2390137.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Asset Management
When you terminate a capital lease contract with Effective Date same as Booking/Start Date, all the subsequent Accruals are cancelled except for the month when Lease Contract was booked
The first month accrual should also be reversed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Book a Capital Lease Contract with Term 12 ( or greater) , monthly advance payment plan.
2. Lease Start Date e.g 04-Jul-2017
3. Bill the contract up to today ie 21-Feb-2018 (optional)
4. Generate Accruals up to 31-Jan-2018
5. Now Terminate the Contract, Termination Without Purchase, Effective Date 04-Jul-2017.
6. You would notice that the Accounting Transaction for Accrual will show status Cancelled for the months of Aug-17, Sep-17, Oct-17, Nov-17, Dec-17 & Jan-18. But Accrual Transaction status will still be Processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document