After Partial Pick Of Nested LPN Reservations Are Not Deleted Even Though Line Is Backordered
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Warehouse Management, when user tries to pick a Nested LPN (Full Pick) and hit Load button directly, once the pick is complete there remain bogus reservations against the order line.
Since the remaining quantity has been already back-ordered, the reservations were not completely removed and exists with wrong quantity.
Expect the reservation lines to be deleted correctly after backordering.
The issue can be reproduced at will
1. Lot controlled Item exist with Onhand in Nested LPN ( One LOT , one LPN and qty = 1 )
2. Created an Order for the Item for Qty = 25 and booked it
3. Ran Pick release for the Order
4. Check Item reservations. One reservation rows exists for Qty = 25 ( Shipping status = Not Pick released)
5. One Picking task created for Qty = 25
6. Perform Order Picking. Tasks shows up for Qty = 25
7. Users Pick the Nested LPN which has only qty = 3 ( 3 inner LPNs for 1 each )
8. Instead of clicking Pick More, users Click on the Load button .
9. At this point when checked for the reservations, there is one reservation row for Qty = 22
10. users completed the Pick Drop
11. Notice the WDD line for Qty = 22 is backordered and Qty = 3 is staged.
12. Check the reservations, there are 4 rows
i) there are 3 rows with reservation qty = 1 ( shipping Status = Pick released )
i) there is one row with reservation qty = 19 ( shipping Status = Not Pick released )
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms