AGENT DASHBOARD - PERSONALIZE GET FEATURE DEFAULT 'ALL CONTRACTS' DOES NOT SHOW
(Doc ID 2391186.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.2.6, personalizing Contractual Coverage 'Get' default = All Contracts does not retrieve all contracts automatically as expected. Users have to click the GO button which is an additional step users should not have to do using personalization and setting 'Get' default = All Contracts .
Without personalizing , meaning using seeded default, 'Get' default = Entitled Contracts retrieves expected entitled contracts as expected users do not have to click Go button, the contract/s are automatically retrieved.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Responsibility: Customer Support Specialist
2. Navigate > Customer Support > Agent Dashboard > Search section .....search by 'Service Request Number' > value = ???? > click Go
3. scroll to Contractual Coverage section click ---- Personalize Table Layout: (ViewContractTL) in Personalization Structure go to Message Choice: Get click personalize icon > Initial Value at site leve or responsibility level set to 'ALL' > apply
4. Responsibility : Functional Administrator
Navigate > Core Services > Caching Framework > Global Configuration > click 'Clear All Cache' button > click YES > click Apply
5. Retest - Navigate > Customer Support > Agent Dashboard > Search section .....search by 'Service Request Number' > value = ???? > click Go
6. scroll to Contractual Coverage section notice Get defaults 'All Contracts' however all contracts does not display only the entitled contracts.
If click Go then all contracts display as expected.
Not exceptable, defeats the purpose for enabling personalization for retrieving all contracts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!