The Discrete Jobs Components Form Does Not Stay in Quantities Tab
(Doc ID 2391242.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The component screen in Discrete Jobs screen is not in sync with the job.
The issue occurs in both 12.2.5 and 12.2.7 instances.
Need this form to stay in the quantities tab because this screen is used to set the job to Complete.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work In Process.
2. Go to Discrete Jobs form.
3. Search for all released jobs.
4. Click on component button.
5. Click on Quantities tab.
6. Click on second row in the job screen and see that component screen does not move correctly. It remains in quantities tab but displays Main tab content
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!