Cycle Count Error From Shipping Transaction Form
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Cycle count
When attempting to perform a Cycle Count from the Shipping Transaction form, an error occurs and users cannot continue.
Unexpected Error: Error in Routine WSH_SHIP_CONFIRM_ACTIONS2.Backorder,
Oracle Error - 100 ORA-01403: no data found
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility : Oracle Order Management
2. Navigate to Shipping
3. Shipping Transactions Form
4. Select order line already pick confirmed and ready for shipment.
5. Select 'Shipped Quantity' less than Requested Quantity.
6. Click on Ship Confirm.
7. Choose the option 'Ship Entered Quantity'
8. Select Unspecified Quantities - Cycle Count
9. Click on OK.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms