Post Billing Fulfillment Acceptance Fails With Acceptance/Rejection Failed Error
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, Transaction Control
When attempting to do fulfillment acceptance,
the following error occurs.
Acceptance/Rejection failed. Error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enabled fulfillment acceptance feature in order management.
2. Defined a revenue contingency for post-billing acceptance with removal event as customer acceptance.
3. Assigned this contingency rule to a Customer.
4. Created order and shipped the order.
5. Invoice the order and now try to do fulfillment acceptance and it errors on the page with the message "Acceptance/Rejection failed. Error:".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms