Mass Change From Scheduling Organizer Is Changing Unit Selling Price On Lines.
(Doc ID 2391725.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Transaction Entry
## ACTUAL BEHAVIOR
Mass Change of any line attribute from the Scheduling organizer form was updating the Unit Selling Price on all the lines to the value of the header_id.
For example: Mass Change on Freight terms from order scheduling organizer, it changes order lines Unit Selling Price and it leads to data corruption.
This issue is for ATO/PTO Models items.
## EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
Unite Selling Price should not change if any other line attribute is being mass changed other then Unit Selling Price.
1. Log Into Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Sales Order.
3. Enter Order Header Information
4. Enter Lines for ATO model item
5. Select configuration in configurator
6. Save the Order.Note down order number.
7. Open the Order Organizer and go yo scheduling tab >query Order#
8. Multi select all lines >Tools >Mass change and update Freight terms
9. Mass change completes successfully.
10.Query the order from sales order form and see the USP on al lines is changed which is same as Header_id of this order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document