Refresh Of Task Tab Not Activated Launch Workflow
(Doc ID 2391969.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Service Request Form, Task Tab
The Launch Workflow button is not active when any change has made in Workbench tabs.
Launch Workflow button should stay active after the above actions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (R) Responsibility
2. (Nav) Service Requests > Create Service Request
In the Service Requests Form :
- Search for a particular SR which has an open task and the task has a resource allocated.
- Make a change in the workbench form by typing over the summary field any text. Do not save, click on to the task tab (Launch Workflow button is active)
- Change the Assignee of the task and save, 2 records applied and saved. The workbench and task has been saved, but launch workflow not activated.
- Click on workbench form and do nothing, then back to tasks do nothing and the launch workflow is active again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document