Termination Quote is Stuck in Accepted Status and Will Not Complete after Failed Cancellation
(Doc ID 2392199.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Asset Management
A Termination Quote will not complete and the acceptance workflow is stuck in activity Check for Asset Purchase Amount Payment.
Users initially attempted to cancel the Quote, but there was an error in the Lease - Cancel Termination Quote Asset Lines program that prevented the cancellation.
Users have since changed their mind regarding the cancellation and are trying to process the quote to terminate the contract.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create and Accept a Termination Quote with Purchase.
- Run billing to generate the Quote invoices.
- After the invoices are generated, apply a receipt against the Invoices.
- Initiate the Cancellation of the Quote. The Lease - Cancel Termination Quote Asset Lines program should error.
- Attempt to process the Quote until it is Complete.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot complete the termination.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!