Maintain Designee Eligibility Not End Dating Coverage As Per Life Event Variance
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Advanced Benefits
OAB:Maintain Designee Eligibility not end dating coverage at "As of Event Date"
Dependents who are aging-out are ending coverage as of end of month instead of as of event date.
- We have variance set up on the Dependent Change of Life Event form for the Dependent Ages Out life event.
Expect that coverage end date would occur on the event date as per the setup.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Program level - have Dependent coverage end date set to end of month
- Navigate within this form to Dependent Ages Out Life Event button
- Have Dependent Age Out life event setup with Event Date specified for Coverage End Date
2. With participant whose child ages out on March 12th, 2018
- Run Maintain Designee Elig process
- Then run Participation Process: Life Event (for person Only)
- Then run Close Life Event process
3. When viewing Enrollment Results - see that the coverage end date is set to end of month instead of event date.
- NOTE that the Dependent Ages Out life event is triggering appropriately as of event date.
4. This only happens when using the Maintain Designee Eligibility Process
- When using the forms and running the Dependent Ages Out life event manually - the end date is fine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms