Service HTML: Copy Service Request Fails
(Doc ID 2392991.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From the Agent Dashboard the function Copy Service Request sometimes succeeds and other times fails.
(R) Customer Support Specialist
(N) Agent Dashboard
- Search for Existing Service Request (i.e. 123)
- Under 'Actions': Copy Service Request. Click 'Go'.
- Update Problem Description Summary
- Apply and new Service Request is created successfully
=> SR 124 was created (Copied from 123)
- Attempt to copy "SR 135 - Test"
- Under the Product Information region, there are more fields: Address, Revision (twice), System...
=> Users may encounter an error on the Address field:
"Select a valid value. Click on Magnifying Glass."
- Remove the contents of the Address field
=> The record saves with the same address that caused the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!