Error "Owner is either disabled or invalid. CS_SR_TSK_CREATE_TASK_FAILED" While Saving A Task That Was Copied From Another Task
(Doc ID 2393347.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Service Request Form, Task tab
Task assignment group is copied from the previous task when using the templates for task creation .
Upon clearing the Assignee Type and assignee fields and press on Create Tasks button the following error occur is seen
Owner is either disabled or invalid. CS_SR_TSK_CREATE_TASK_FAILED
Create a First task for the SR
1. Create a service request.
2. Go to tasks tab. Click on "Use Template" button
3. "Create tasks from Task template group" form opens.
4. Select the template group.
5. Set the assignee type as "Employee"
6. Enter the Assignee
7. Now click on Create tasks button. Task gets created.
Stay on the same Service request form and same session. Try to create the
second task for the same SR.
1. Go to tasks tab. Click on "Use Template" button
2. "Create tasks from Task template group" form opens.
3. Now, the Assignee type is automatically set as Group Resource
4. Assignee field is filled in as "XXXX".
5. Now go back to the Assignee Type field and make it blank and hit tab.
6. The assignee field becomes blank and greyed out.
7. Now click on Create tasks button. You will get the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document