Task Assignment Group Copied From Previous Task Using Templates For Task Creation And Error "Owner is either disabled or invalid. CS_SR_TSK_CREATE_TASK_FAILED" While Saving
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Service Request Form, Task tab
Task assignment group is copied from the previous task when using the templates for task creation .
Upon clearing the Assignee Type and assignee fields and press on Create Tasks button the following error occur is seen
Owner is either disabled or invalid. CS_SR_TSK_CREATE_TASK_FAILED
Create a First task for the SR
1. Create a Service request.
2. Go to tasks tab. Click on "use template" button
3. "Create tasks from Task template group" form opens.
4. Select the template group.
5. Put the assignee type as "Employee"
6. Put the Assigners as "XXXX". (Group Resource)
7. Now click on Create tasks button. Task gets created.
Stay on the same Service request form and same session. Try to create the
second task for the same SR.
1. Go to tasks tab. Click on "use template" button
2. "Create tasks from Task template group" form opens.
3.Now, the Assigned type is automatically set as Group Resource
4. Assignee field is filled in as "XXXX".
5. Now go back to the Assignee Type field and make it blank and hit tab.
6. The assignee field becomes blank and greyed out.
7. Now click on Create tasks button. You will get the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms