Tax Category And Intended Use Disappear When User Adds Lines To Inventory Receipt
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user starts adding new lines to PO receipt for same or different Purchase Orders, Tax Category and Intended use disappear for the earlier selected lines.
Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Create PO with 2 line items. attach tax category and intended use.
2. approve the PO.
3. PO from which Receipt is being created contains multiple lines. Select one line.
4. Tools > India Tax Details
5. Tax Category and Intended Use are appearing correctly.
6. Select more lines than what was selected earlier.
7. Intended Use of line 1 for which India Tax Details form was opened earlier is not containing `Intended Use' now.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms