Tax Category And Intended Use Disappear When User Adds Lines To Inventory Receipt
(Doc ID 2393817.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user starts adding new lines to PO receipt for same or different Purchase Orders, Tax Category and Intended use disappear for the earlier selected lines.
Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Create PO with 2 line items. attach tax category and intended use.
2. approve the PO.
3. PO from which Receipt is being created contains multiple lines. Select one line.
4. Tools > India Tax Details
5. Tax Category and Intended Use are appearing correctly.
6. Select more lines than what was selected earlier.
7. Intended Use of line 1 for which India Tax Details form was opened earlier is not containing `Intended Use' now.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document