Additional Absence Details DFF Not Appearing In Oracle Self-service Absence Page
(Doc ID 2393853.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.8 version of Application, In the Absence Creation Page under Employee Self Service Responsibility.
Observed that, In the Create Absence Self Service Page, "Additional Absence Details" DFF is not being shown, while the same is visible in the Absence Form / PUI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in using "Employee Self Service" Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Function "Absence Management".
3. In the Opened up page, Click on the "Create Absence" button.
4. In the launched page, Observe that the "Additional Absence Details" DFF is not being shown.
5. The same is seen in the Absence Form / PUI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document