Unable to Enter Reads for Discarded Counter
(Doc ID 2394020.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Usage Based Billing
Find that there are multiple issues with discarded counters:
1. When counter reading is selected to discard and then Save button is clicked, the counter disappears from UI.
2. Reading is performed and then continue, decide to discard and submit, the system ignores the discard and submits the reads.
3. On multiple counters, enter reads for for all then continue, decide to discard 2 and only do reading for one, click on submit, the system submits the reading for all and ignores the selection to discard.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Select a contract with multiple counters.
2) Enter Reads for only one counter
3) Make sure entered read is less than prior meter reading.
4) Validation fails and status gets updated to Error.
5) Select Discard radio button for the error counter and click on save
6) Navigate back to contract and to Enter Meter Reads Screen.
7) Discarded Counter does not appear on Enter Meter Reads Screen.
8) Select 2 counters to be discarded and then click on submit
9) Navigate back to contract and to Enter Meter Reads Screen, discarded counters appear now.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document