FRM-40735 Exception Raised When Trying to Terminate a Service Contract Subline
(Doc ID 2394579.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to terminate a Service Contract subline, the following error occurs.
FRM-40735: WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception.
1) Open a Service Contract and navigate: Lines > Pricing/Products and select the Subline to be terminated.
2) Select Tools > Terminate Subline from the menu.
3) Enter the Termination Date and Reason and click the Review button.
4) Press the Terminate button.
5) Receive the indicated error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document