Error Appears Due to Transaction Business Category Value During Edit Lines - Select a Valid Value
(Doc ID 2395111.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.1.3, an error appears when editing a requisition line in the Billing tab and trying to apply the change.
Row 1 Error - Select a valid value.
On the billing line region, the message "Select a valid value" also appears in the Transaction Business Category column.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Select an iProcurement responsibility > iProcurement Home Page
3. Add a non-catalog item to cart.
4. View Cart and Checkout
5. Click the Checkout button.
6. On the Checkout: Requisition Information Page (Step 1 of 3), click the Edit Lines button.
7. On the Edit Lines page, click the Billing tab.
8. Make a change if necessary and then click the Apply button. The error appears at this point.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!