Relationship Rule does not get Saved when definedd in Different Operating Units
(Doc ID 2396016.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Test: 12.2.5 version, Runtime Catalog
Item relationship created in 2 operating units only works in one of the OU's
Expect the relationship to be available in both operating units
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a custom relationship of type MAPPING in iStore Admin UI
2. Created a relationship from ProductA to ProductB under the OU1 operating unit
3. Logged into Customer UI to a Store connected to OU1Operating Unit
4. Searched for the ProductA and verified that the related item was visible in the product detail page.
5. Now logged into iStore Admin responsibility linked to OU2 responsibility, and verified that the same relationship was visible under the mapping rules
6. Logged into Customer UI to a Store connected to OU2 Operating Unit
7. Now searched for the ProductA, but could not view the same related item as before
The item relationship was not created for the 2nd org and no error was seen in the UI.
No row was inserted into ibe_ct_relation_rules for the new org.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document