Work In Process (WIP) Issue Transactions Apply Cost To The Common Project And Not The Source Project
(Doc ID 2396120.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WIP issue transactions apply cost to the common project and not the source project.
Expect WIP issue transaction material cost to come from the
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Inventory (INV)
2. Navigation = Transactions-> Material Transactions
3. Query Transactions for an Item
4. Enter a project number
5. Source Project Number = Common, it should be a Project
6. This is caused by WIP Component Issue Transactions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!