Future Dated Employees not Visible When Running Security List Maintenance without Effective Date
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
Future hired employee is not visible when running "Security List Maintenance" for a static security profile without specifying the effective date parameter.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Define a static security profile with Employee=Restricted and Applicant=All.
- Run "Security List Maintenance" without specifying Effective Date parameter.
- Attach the security profile to the responsibility.
- Login with the secured responsibility.
- Search for the person who is hired in the future date but the person is not visible.
- Re-run "Security List Maintenance" with Effective Date = Hire date of the employee
- Search for the person who is hired in the future date and the person is now visible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms