Future Dated Employees not Visible When Running Security List Maintenance without Effective Date
(Doc ID 2396820.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
Future hired employee is not visible when running "Security List Maintenance" for a static security profile without specifying the effective date parameter.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Define a static security profile with Employee=Restricted and Applicant=All.
- Run "Security List Maintenance" without specifying Effective Date parameter.
- Attach the security profile to the responsibility.
- Login with the secured responsibility.
- Search for the person who is hired in the future date but the person is not visible.
- Re-run "Security List Maintenance" with Effective Date = Hire date of the employee
- Search for the person who is hired in the future date and the person is now visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!