Error 'You are trying to access a page that is no longer active' when Adding Roll Up Campagin to Sales Campaign
(Doc ID 2396991.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sales - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Sales Campaigns
Unable to populate the LOV of Roll up campaign field when creating Sales Campaign in Oracle Sales
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active. - The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Close Window to proceed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Sales User responsibility
2. Click Sales Campaigns hyperlink in shortcuts area.
3. Go to Rollup Campaign and click magnifying glass button
4. In the Search and Select: Rollup Campaign widow , fill in searching criteria and click Go button.
5. The result is coming up and Click Quick Select button.
6. The error is presented
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document