Error 'You are trying to access a page that is no longer active' when Adding Roll Up Campagin to Sales Campaign
Last updated on MAY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Sales - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Sales Campaigns
Unable to populate the LOV of Roll up campaign field when creating Sales Campaign in Oracle Sales
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active. - The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Close Window to proceed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Sales User responsibility
2. Click Sales Campaigns hyperlink in shortcuts area.
3. Go to Rollup Campaign and click magnifying glass button
4. In the Search and Select: Rollup Campaign widow , fill in searching criteria and click Go button.
5. The result is coming up and Click Quick Select button.
6. The error is presented
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms