APP-PAY-07451 While Deleting Next Change for an Element Which has Status Processing Rule Associated With It
(Doc ID 2397311.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1 HRMS RUP11 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When attempting to delete next change for an element which have status processing rule associated with it, following error occurs.
There are result rules for future versions of this processing rule. These
must be deleted before the processing rule may be overridden by your action.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login with HRMS responsibility.
- Go to Element Description form
(N) Total Compensation > Basic > Element Description
- Search for the element
- Click on delete button and then select "Next" option.
- Click OK in the warning window "Next Change deletes will not affect processing Rules. Continue?".
- Error occurs when saving.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document