WIP Mass Load Error - Invalid Value For Organization
Last updated on MAY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Patch Application Issues
When attempting to migrate open discrete jobs data, the following error occurs.
Error: Invalid value for Organization.
1. You must select a valid and enabled organization.
2. The organization must have WIP and Inventory Parameters defined for it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Migrate data for open jobs.
2. Run Job and Schedule Interface Report.
3. Receive the aforementioned error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms