Receive "APP-OKL-429193: Cannot have overlapping dates between payment levels"
(Doc ID 2397468.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Lease Authoring
For Fixed Rate Loans, getting the following error when creating a Principal Paydown:
APP-OKL-429193: Cannot have overlapping dates between payment levels.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and Book a Fixed Rate Loan Contract
2. Contract Start Date = 15-Jun-17 and Contract term = 36
3. Contract has Print Lead Days of 10
4. Create an Asset for 89,900
5. Associate a Subsidy of 859
6. Create a 'RENT payment. Payment is in 'Advance'. 36 Monthly payments of 2,703.30 per period
7. Process Billing till system date (13-Feb-18)
8. Interest and principal Invoices are dated 15-Feb-18
9. Navigate to Lease Center Manager
10. Query above contract and create a Principal Paydown (PPD)
11. Paydown date = 01-Feb-18 and Paydown Amount = 10,000 (Under Pricing, select 'Revise Payments'
12. Click on 'Calculate Payment'. PPD status changes to 'Complete'
13. Click on 'Accept Payment'
14. Error 'The contract QA process has completed successfully' is received/
15. Click OK for the above, receive error 'APP-OKL-429193: Cannot have overlapping dates between payment levels'
The above process works perfectly fine if the same contract is copied - and the payment is changed to 'Arrears' (all other factors remain the same)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document